Join our team of Motoring Journalists
At Motor Verso we are always looking for new members to join our team of writers. Writers of all ages and backgrounds are welcome, but we do ask that you are passionate about cars and have a reasonable level of writing ability.
We ask that all candidates:
- Create unique content that is easy and enjoyable to read, but also factually correct and supported with high quality images
- Are capable to use an online content management system
- Can source and manipulate relevant, high quality images for posts
- Are able to accurately proof read content and format posts to Motor Verso’s specification
- Are able to contribute on a regular basis
Become a Motoring Journalist
We are looking for new writers to join as soon as possible, so if you are interested please write a short 400 word article on a motoring news topic of your choice and send it through to Paul Hadley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Motor Verso Editor, along with a short personal biography.
For businesses looking to publish content we do also allow paid sponsored content to be published for this please contact email@example.com.